Inside the gardens of the Palais Royal you’ll find the new Café Kitsuné; good coffee in a small yet streamlined space inside the Galerie de Montpensier.
Expect to find knowledgable baristas serving international coffee in the Maison Kitsune aesthetic: clean and fresh. The space is small, no seating space. But it just the perfect little pit stop from a shopping break in an area where you’ll find some of the major boutiques such as Stella Macartney and Marc Jacobs that also share the plaza.
Things to know:
- Coffee from Minas Gerais in Brazil, “Daterra Santa Colomba.” Roasted in London.
- Cold-pressed juices from Bob’s juice bar.
- Gluten-free, organic, pastries from NOGLU.
- Open everyday from 8:30am to 6:3pm
- You’ll run into many fashionable, hipster types here.
- The clothing store Maison Kitsune is just next door on 52 Rue de Richelieu.